Handling all of Sydney’s Trusted Handyman and Home Improvement Services
Your property maintenance needs are in good hands with All Hands On. We offer a variety of services, all with one focus – to make sure your home is comfortable, safe and exactly how you want it to be
Terms and Conditions
- This quote is valid for 30 calendar days as of the date of issue and is subject to change at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd.
- Upon signing/approving this quotation in its completed form, the customer agrees that any further requested works drawings or variations to the quote as stated are subject to change and associated costs. Any and all variation/s as verbally requested/agreed at the time of commencement and/or during works, may be required in writing prior to proceeding.
- It is the responsibility of the customer, representative authority, body, person or persons accepting commencement of works to confirm and outline specific requests with relation to works prior to signing and/or accepting. All Hands On Pty Ltd, will not be held liable for costs incurred, should agreed materials, once purchased, no longer be required.
Installations and Fit Outs
- Materials and labour as supplied by All Hands On Pty Ltd. Are warranted for 12 months as of the date of final invoicing unless otherwise specified. All Hands On Pty Ltd, does not warrant any part, component or material as supplied by an outside party for completion of works.
- It is at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, to install or fit any material and/or supplies as supplied by the customer to insure suitability and compatibility of products.
- Materials as supplied by the customer, provided for the use of All Hands On Pty Ltd, must be made available on the agreed date of commencement of works. It is at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, that a loss of time fee be charged at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, will apply should materials as supplied by the customer halt or hinder scheduled commencement of works.
Repairs and Previous Trade Work
- All Hands On Pty Ltd, Will not be held accountable for damages born as a result of conditions outside of its control of or due to previously defective works, alterations or repairs where failure or negligence has occurred where not previously disclosed, outlined, detected, anticipated or asked to proceed under direction of the authorising person, group or body.
- All Hands On Pty Ltd, Does not warrant or accept any responsibility for faults, damage or malfunction of any previously used, reused or supplied part, component, hardware or materials retrofitted for the purpose of repairs or installations.
Real Estate and Strata Management
- It is the responsibility of the representative Real Estate, Property Manager, Authority, Strata Managing Authority, or Body to provide full and correct contact and site details where works, quotes are to be carried out. All Hands On Pty Ltd, Reserves the rite to charge associated call out fees per incorrect site attendance once details have been provided.
- It is at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, to charge associated call out fees to the Managing body or Representative Authority for any loss of time where site attendance for scheduled works to be undertaken have not been made accessible to trades persons once afore scheduled times have been agreed on.
- It is the responsibility of the managing body/representative authority to provide the correct and corresponding keys, access codes and/or accessibility to any property where services are required. All Hands On Pty Ltd, reserves the rite to charge associated call out fees for loss of time where access has been improperly provided or impeded due to incorrect access.
- Work Order/Quote Acceptance Cancellations. The representative Real Estate, Property Manager, Authority, Strata Managing Authority agrees to reimburse monies in full for any materials, supplies, labour, services and/or purchases made by All Hands On Pty Ltd, to carry out work orders/approved quotes where cancelled once approved.
Payments and Monies Owing
- It is the sole discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, to require a deposit for payment prior to supplying goods and services to clients or their respective elected representative person, persons, group or body.
- Payments owing shall be made out in full to All Hands On Pty Ltd, on delivery of goods and services from the customer, representative real estate, property manager, body or strata managing authority.
- Time for payment of goods and services shall be stated on the invoice supplied to the customer or any other form supplied requesting payment. If no time is stated, then payment in full shall be due in seven days following delivery of invoice.
- Payment will be made by cash, or by cheque, or by bank cheque, or by direct credit, or by credit card (plus a surcharge of up to three percent (3%) of the Price, or four and one half percent (4.5%) of the price if payment is made by American Express card), or by any other method as agreed to between the Customer and All Hands On Pty Ltd, in writing.
- Should failure to make payment of the invoiced amount in the appropriate time frame as outlined by the invoice supplied by All Hands on Pty Ltd, to the Customer, then the Customer shall be liable for all costs incurred by All Hands On Pty Ltd, for the recovery of the outstanding amounts in full.