Handling all of Sydney’s Trusted Handyman and Home Improvement Services
Your property maintenance needs are in good hands with All Hands On. We offer a variety of services, all with one focus – to make sure your home is comfortable, safe and exactly how you want it to be
Terms and Conditions
(a) Acceptance means consenting to receive goods and services undertaken by All Hands On Pty Ltd by way of verbal or written notice in accordance with the terms and conditions as prescribed herein.
(b) Customer means the Customer, its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Customer, as so described on any application, quotation, work authorisation or other form provided by All Hands On Pty Ltd to the Customer.
(c) Goods means all Goods supplied by All Hands On Pty Ltd to the Customer (and where the context so permits shall include the supply of Services as hereinafter defined) and are as described on the invoices, quotation or any other forms as provided by the Creditor to the Customer.
(d) Services means all Services supplied by All Hands On Pty Ltd to the Customer and includes any advice or recommendation (and where context so permits shall include any supply of Goods as defined above).
(e) Repair means to restore to a working condition any object, part, component section or area with respect to any of the afore mentioned not functioning there after as a result of unforeseeable conditions to the object, part, component section or area due to circumstances such as age, wear and tear or prior trade work.
- 1.1 Quotes where site attendance required. It is at the discretion of All Hands On to provide free quotations based on the volume of works and time being requested of the quoting officer. Should comprehensive quotes be anticipated to exceed $30,000.00 not including GST the customer will be informed of associated fees and charges prior to attendance.
- 1.2 Quote are valid for 30 calendar days as of the date of issue and are subject to change at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd.
- 1.3 Upon signing or approving quotations in their completed form, the customer agrees that any further requested works drawings or variations to the quote as stated are subject to change and associated costs thereafter. Any and all variation/s as verbally requested/agreed at the time of commencement and/or during works, may be required in writing prior to proceeding.
- 1.4 It is the responsibility of the customer, representative authority, body, person or persons accepting commencement of works to confirm and outline specific requests with relation to works prior to signing and/or accepting. All Hands On Pty Ltd, will not be held liable for costs incurred, should agreed services, materials and or labour, once purchased, no longer be required.
2. Installations and Fit Outs
- 2.1 Materials and labour as supplied by All Hands On Pty Ltd. Are warranted for 12 months as of the date of final invoicing unless otherwise specified or for the period warranted by the manufacturer of any said product. All Hands On Pty Ltd, does not warrant any part, component or material as supplied by an outside party for completion of works.
- 2.2 It is at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, to install or fit any material and/or supplies as supplied by the customer to insure suitability and compatibility of products.
- 2.3 Materials as supplied by the customer, provided for the use of All Hands On Pty Ltd, must be made available on the agreed date of commencement of works. It is at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, that a loss of time fee be charged at its discretion should delays outside of its control occur.
3. Repairs and Previous Trade Work
- 3.1 All Hands On Pty Ltd, Will not be held accountable for damages born as a result of conditions outside of its control or due to previously defective works, alterations or repairs where failure or negligence has occurred where not previously disclosed, outlined, detected, anticipated or asked to proceed under direction of the authorising person, group or body.
- 3.2 All Hands On Pty Ltd, Does not warrant or accept any responsibility for faults, damage or malfunction of any previously used, reused or supplied part, component, hardware or materials retrofitted for the purpose of repairs or installations.
4. Real Estate and Strata Management
- 4.1 It is the responsibility of the representative Real Estate, Property Manager, Authority, Strata Managing Authority, or Body to provide full and correct contact and site details where works, quotes are to be carried out. All Hands On Pty Ltd, Reserves the rite to charge associated call out fees per incorrect site attendance once details have been provided.
- 4.2 It is at the discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, to charge associated call out fees to the Managing body or Representative Authority for any loss of time where site attendance for scheduled works to be undertaken have not been made accessible to trades persons once afore scheduled times have been agreed on.
- 4.3 It is the responsibility of the managing body/representative authority to provide the correct and corresponding keys, access codes and/or accessibility to any property where services are required. All Hands On Pty Ltd, reserves the rite to charge associated call out fees for loss of time where access has been improperly provided or impeded due to incorrect access.
- 4.4 Work Order/Quote Acceptance Cancellations. The representative Real Estate, Property Manager, Authority, Strata Managing Authority agrees to reimburse monies in full for any materials, supplies, labour, services and/or purchases made by All Hands On Pty Ltd, to carry out work orders/approved quotes where cancelled once approved.
5. Payments and Monies Owing
- 5.1 It is the sole discretion of All Hands On Pty Ltd, to require a deposit for payment prior to supplying goods and services to clients or their respective elected representative person, persons, group or body.
- 5.2 Payments owing shall be made out in full to All Hands On Pty Ltd, on delivery of goods and services from the customer, representative real estate, property manager, body or strata managing authority.
- 5.3 Time for payment of goods and services shall be stated on the invoice supplied to the customer or any other form supplied requesting payment. If no time is stated, then payment in full shall be due in seven days following delivery of invoice.
- 5.4 Payment will be made by cash, or by cheque, or by bank cheque, or by direct credit, or by credit card (plus a surcharge of up to three percent (3%) of the Price, or four and one half percent (4.5%) of the price if payment is made by American Express card), or by any other method as agreed to between the Customer and All Hands On Pty Ltd, in writing.
- 5.5 All hands on Pty Ltd will seek payment from any agent, representative body, body corporate, managing body or any other representative person, group, organisation, company or trust that engages All Hands On Pty Ltd for any and all work undertaken upon properties that they manage/represent. All Hands On Pty Ltd will at its discretion seek payment for outstanding monies from individual property owners only if the agency provides contact details and identification of the owners involved in writing within 7 days in writing.
- 5.6 Failure to pay any outstanding monies owed to All Hands On Pty Ltd within 14 days of the first invoice will see the outstanding debts referred to a Debt Collection agency.
- 5.7 Any amount that has not been paid by the due date will accrue compounding interest at the rate of 2.5% per calendar week or part thereafter until the total amount including interest is paid.
- 5.8 Should failure to make payment of the invoiced amount in the appropriate time frame as outlined by the invoice supplied by All Hands on Pty Ltd, to the Customer, then the Customer shall be liable for all costs incurred by All Hands On Pty Ltd, for the recovery of the outstanding amounts in full.